Fragrances of Love



Book

My heart has become a repository
Of vinegar no more blood flows there
The room illuminating with scorched darkness
Your absence screaming
Mixing with water
Patchouli fragrances, sent in boxwood
With a veneer of happiness
Will be at your door
Your name inked with smokes
I wrote a love message
I am the forgiveness, the freedom, the joy,
The lost love in the woods, the faded memories
That plunge in a dale
The new season, the new beginning
Of another year, and
You are my seraph,
My vast empyrean

This fragrance has been stolen from Thousand Words In Million Silent Ways 

A divine night of love In That Divine Night
Exchanging Love Exchanging Love


Go within Explore love, Get immersed and Steal some love from here
Cyberwit.net - From here

Amazon(USA) -From here

Flipkart - From here

Amazon India -From here


You can read its' Kindle Edition also 

No comments:

Post a Comment